” I truly enjoy personally helping people get their finances back on track. “
Matthew L. Alden is originally from Columbus, Ohio and now resides in Shaker Heights, Ohio. Matt is a 1991 graduate of Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, and a 1995 graduate of the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. In law school he was a member of the National Moot Court team and an associate editor of the Journal of Law and Health. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
He has tried numerous cases to verdict before juries, judges, and arbitrators in all types of criminal and civil cases. He now concentrates mostly in consumer law and personal bankruptcy matters because he enjoys helping people get their personal finances back on track. Matt represents individuals and families in all types of consumer matters including foreclosure cases, fair debt collection practices cases, and bankruptcy matters.
Matt is an avid boxing fan and has since 2003 worked as a professional boxing trainer and amateur boxing coach in his spare time at Cleveland’s West Side Boxing Club, a non-profit 501(c)(3) he helped form.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- All state courts in Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- Northern District of Ohio
- Southern District of Ohio
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Central District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois –Trial Bar
- 1995 J.D. Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University
- 1991 B.A. Miami University, Oxford, Ohio